Index du Forum  
  FAQ •  Rechercher •  Membres •  Groupes •  S’enregistrer •  Messages Privés •  Connexion

2007 DUCATI 1098S Tricolore History

Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JensenBreck

Masculin

Message Sujet du message: 2007 DUCATI 1098S Tricolore History Répondre en citant

Hi,

I bought this bike recently, love it and want to start understanding the history of the model. I've found threads that mention the total qty produced of 1013. I'm wondering how many made it to USA and how many might be left? 

Is impossible to know what number your bike is of the 1013 using VIN? What about the exhaust? I found some pics of one just coming outta the crate..brand new in 2007 and can't tell the exhaust brand. 

If I compare that pic to mine and soooo many others with Termi, our Termis have a kink near the inlet of the muffler and no joint in that location, while the crated bike has a straight looking pipe and slightly different looking mufflers. Any thoughts?

Please help.

Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
http://www.ducati.ms/forums/56-superbikes/307353-2007-ducati-1098s-tricolor…

B2B Video Examples

Message Posté le: Jeu 1 Fév - 13:43 (2018)
Publicité

Message Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Message Posté le: Jeu 1 Fév - 13:43 (2018)
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Traduction par : phpBB-fr.com