Index du Forum  
  FAQ •  Rechercher •  Membres •  Groupes •  S’enregistrer •  Messages Privés •  Connexion

What if I've signed agreement but now find out

Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JensenBreck

Masculin

Message Sujet du message: What if I've signed agreement but now find out Répondre en citant

Hi,

I haven't given them any down payment yet. Then the next morning I looked up further information about the recall and it scares me a bit because it was a power steering recall and could be really dangerous. I've been repeatedly asking the dealer to give me some kind of documentation showing that the car I'm interested in passed inspection and wasn't affected by the recall, or show me something that says the power steering has been repaired if it was affected by the recall. They just keep saying that they "checked it" but they won't say anything further or confirm that the car is safe from that recall issue. I'm worried about buying the car now in case it's not safe, but I did already sign something. Am I legally obligated if no money have exchanged hands yet? It is a safety issue, but I'm not sure. Any advice would be really helpful

Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References
forums.automotive.com/70/9667947/car-buying-experiences/what-if-ive-signed-agreement-but-now-find-out-ther/

product sales

Message Posté le: Ven 17 Nov - 12:45 (2017)
Publicité

Message Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Message Posté le: Ven 17 Nov - 12:45 (2017)
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Traduction par : phpBB-fr.com