Index du Forum  
  FAQ •  Rechercher •  Membres •  Groupes •  S’enregistrer •  Messages Privés •  Connexion

Locking skewers???

Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JensenBreck

Masculin

Message Sujet du message: Locking skewers??? Répondre en citant

I was looking at these the other day and at first glance thought great idea, then I would simply need a short cable lock to secure the frame to a post so less weight on rides and less space taken up. I assumed they worked like a wheel lock on a car and that they are strong enough steel that unless the potential thief has a portable grinder the nuts aren't coming off. 

Then I wondered if all had the same key and then a potential thief could just carry a key in his pocket? 

I get there are various levels of complexity for these locking skewers. I also get that a focused or prepared thief will almost always get the bike. I know that most of the time just about any old lock will deter opportunists.

Has anyone any experience with these, good or bad???

Please help....

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.
References
https://www.bikeforums.net/general-cycling-discussion/1127600-locking-skewers.html

video explainers

Message Posté le: Sam 11 Nov - 11:29 (2017)
Publicité

Message Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Message Posté le: Sam 11 Nov - 11:29 (2017)
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Traduction par : phpBB-fr.com