Index du Forum  
  FAQ •  Rechercher •  Membres •  Groupes •  S’enregistrer •  Messages Privés •  Connexion

Remington 870 Express Tactical Problems

Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JensenBreck

Masculin

Message Sujet du message: Remington 870 Express Tactical Problems Répondre en citant

The 3 first screws went in great. The last screw however had little to no resistance when I tried screwing it in. Next thing I know, the thread in the receiver must have gotten damaged because the screw will not longer screw into the receiver. It falls right out when you turn the gun upside down. Be aware that very little force was used when screwing this on. I left it in place and the Loctite is currently holding it in place but I know if I shoot the gun, it will dislodge this screw and I will lose it. 

I contacted Remington yesterday but have not got a response from them. It was through email so I'm not sure how long it usually takes but will have to make the call later if I do not hear back. 

Have anyone experience the problem with the screw and if so, how did you fix it?

Please help.

Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References www.shotgunforums.com/forums/tactical-shotgun-talk/8946-remington-870-expre…

Case study example

Message Posté le: Dim 29 Oct - 08:03 (2017)
Publicité

Message Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Message Posté le: Dim 29 Oct - 08:03 (2017)
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Traduction par : phpBB-fr.com