Index du Forum  
  FAQ •  Rechercher •  Membres •  Groupes •  S’enregistrer •  Messages Privés •  Connexion

Shotguns need rebalancing

Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JensenBreck

Masculin

Message Sujet du message: Shotguns need rebalancing Répondre en citant

I am just proposing that the semi-auto shottie gets a good, hard look by the devs. I get too many kills and get killed way too often by this gun to acknowledge that there is balance. It is far superior to the pump shotgun in seemingly all ways. I've put a shell into the chest of an enemy at point blank range in early game with the pump, only to have them survive, get two shots off before I can fire again, and I am killed. I've been one-shotted at 15 feet.

I am saying this because it's become the crutch that everyone relies on. To me, that is a problem. Since it's semi-auto, it should have a high rate of fire. However, maybe it does too much damage.

Please help.

Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References www.epicgames.com/fortnite/forums/suggestions-advice/79474-shotguns-need-re…

Promotional Video

Message Posté le: Dim 29 Oct - 08:02 (2017)
Publicité

Message Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Message Posté le: Dim 29 Oct - 08:02 (2017)
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Traduction par : phpBB-fr.com